Two words about this product: HOLY SH*T.
Last week, I went to Bergdorf Goodman for refills of my beloved Charlotte Tilbury makeup. When I saw one of my favorite makeup artists, Tommy, at the counter, I asked him for a little pick-me-up. My skin has been so dry and dull thanks to a prolonged summer cold and the necessary medication I’ve had to take to kill it. I have never really had dry skin and it’s been a doozy.
Tommy used this gel-like balm to clean and prep my skin. I was instantly soothed by its gentle floral scent. And my face felt happy—that’s the only way I can describe it.
I’ve been using this truly miracle balm for the past week as an overnight recovery mask. My dry skin is gone. GONE! No longer does my foundation dry into cracks. Dare I say my skin in dewy?
This amazing product comes in a huge, luxurious glass jar that you can dip into as a makeup remover, cleanser and balm for dry skin anywhere (think elbows and heels). I am seriously impressed and obsessed. If you love oil cleansing, you’ll love it. If you’re looking for an easy mask, this is it. And it’s still so much more.
The cream-to-oil balm is loaded with potent antioxidants, vitamins and floral extracts. Here’s the eloquent down-low from Charlotte Tilbury’s website:
• Enriched with organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, a pure, natural oil that stimulates micro-circulation and enhances epidermal renewal for refreshed and smoother complexion.
• Cranberry seed oil removes the stresses of the day by intercepting and dispensing of free radicals in the skin and is high in essential fatty acids to keep skin moisturized.
• Floral accents of rose hip oil and camellia oil regenerate, restructure and hydrate the skin, delaying the signs of ageing.
• An effervescent vitamin mix: nourishing Vitamin A helps improves skin firmness and smoothness, energetic Vitamin C is able to promote collagen activity for more youthful skin and anti-oxidant Vitamin E moisturises and fights free radicals, boosting skin luminosity.
• Extracts of Frangipani, the symbol of eternity, form a soothing, purifying and hydrating comfort-blanket on the skin.
P.S. The Charlotte Tilbury makeup I bought.